This is an interview I did with Deborah Owens on the Wealthy Radio Lifestyle show. The Wealthy Lifestyle Radio is a talk show which shares how to lead a life style consistent with achieving financial success.
FROM DEBORAHOWENS.COM Pam Perry is known as the “PR Guru”, “Marketing Whiz” and “Social Media Expert” by the national media such as Detroit Free Press, Publisher’s Weekly and Gospel Today magazine.
Perry has arguably been one of the more high-powered and visible figures in public relations. Her career serves as a notable example of the potency that personally handled promotion has acquired in the mass media. Perry’s rise in the wrangling world of publicity began when she worked in public relations and advertising. Learning the business from the inside out, Perry became a PR agent and eventually formed her own firm, BART (Blacks in Advertising, Radio & Television), a nonprofit networking organization for African Americans in the media.
Wondered what is a PR coach anyway and how can a coach help you in your publishing career? Think about this: though you’re qualified to play the game, wouldn’t you want someone there to help through the rough spots and give you pointers as they see you play. A good coach gives you play-by-play advice, motivation and instruction to help you win the game. Get the one-hour Book PR Coaching by Pam Perry and Learn: What is digital evangelism
- What is platform & how every Christian author must have one
- How to set goals and measure publishing success
- What conferences to attend in 2009 to make publishing connections
- The secrets to getting a good media list & a killer press kit
- What the media really want!
- The importance of audience building and how to garner response from your target audience
- Key mistakes most new authors make
- New media and how to do virtual book tours
- Social Media strategy and tactics and FREE tool
Click the link below to hear the show [arrow style=”3.gif” alignment=”center”]
Listen to the interview, leave a comment, let me know what you think: