You like your career – but feel there is something more. You want
to reinvent yourself but really don’t know what to REINVENT yourself to?
You just want to know: “What do I want to be when you grow up” now?
To find an answer to this question, here are the 10 questions you should ask yourself when determining how to rebrand & reinvent.
This assessment will help you find your a niche in which you will specialize in and monetize to create a career that will give not only financial freedom – but pure joy and bliss!
As you think of the answers, put them in a “reinvention” journal:
- How would you spend your time if you didn’t have to work?
- What are your hot buttons?
- What activities make you excited and you lose track of time?
- What do people say you’re good at?
- What do I have an aptitude for?
- What type of training has your time or your money been spent on?
- What are you very “for sure” about and love to talk about a lot?
- What experiences make you unique and marketable?
- What have I accomplished or been recognized for?
- Which of the above areas has the least competition?
- Which of the above areas pays high rates?
Now, you have a guide on how to monetize or rebrand your career.
Your first step is to “rebrand” yourself by becoming a known expert in a niche.
We can help. Brand like a superstar…but first, LAUNCH!
Get your free ebook.