Are you looking to get more media coverage for your business? If so, you're in luck! In this podcast, Dr. Pam Perry shares 25 powerful ways to get media coverage and leverage it to maximize your ROI. She will provide you with invaluable tips on how to create an online presence, get organic traffic to your website or blog, and differentiate between traditional and online media. Get ready to learn proven strategies to get the media to come to you and get the press to take notice of your business!
“Establish relationships with your local press. Even if you don't have local press already as your own, put their website on your website media page. Doing this basically gives you shine before you actually get it. It's a real good way to get your local media attention.” – Dr. Pam Perry
Highlights From This Episode:
- Online media is getting traction [00:01:53]
- Screenshot Press:Social Media Reel [00:04:14]
- Reach Out to influencers [00:06:47]
- Relationships with local press [00:07:15]
- PR Brag Book:Portfolio of media mentions [00:09:30]
- Create New Content [00:09:56]
- Use press to win awards [00:11:20]
- Send Thank You Notes [00:11:44]
- Send out media Kits [00:13:22]
- As seen In [00:16:32]
- Power Question:Do you know anyone else who would be interested [00:00:00]
- Entering Awards [00:19:20]
- Press Releases [00:20:30]
- Create an info graphic [00:23:55]
- Share news stories with family [00:24:38]
- Run paid ads [00:25:18]
- Just keep sharing: Rotate publication in your social media [00:25:47]
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcasts.