Want to change peoples’ lives with your message and have a lot of fun doing it?
You’ll discover lots of great strategies on this free 90-minute teleseminar hosted by my friend, Steve Harrison, including:
- How to find companies and organizations who already have a budget to pay speakers like you quite handsomely – even if you’re not famous or well-known in your field.
- Why you shouldn’t ask for less than $3,000 as a speaking fee – even if you’re a complete unknown with an ‘ordinary topic” — and why it should often be more than that.
- How to be well-paid to deliver a spiritual message.
- Five critical steps for landing speaking engagements – especially when you don’t have a lot of time to spend marketing yourself.
- Why you don’t need a lot of fancy materials to land speaking gigs, but what you DO need to give them instead.
- How experienced speakers can raise their fee and get it.
- Proven ways to brand yourself and your message in a way that will prompt a flood of requests for speaking engagements.
- Actual case histories of several successful speakers and how they got started.
- Specific things to do before, during and after you speak so that the audience loves you and you get invited back again and again.
- How to use LinkedIn to get more invitations to speak.
- What one speaker did to become Exxon Mobil’s highest-rated trainer for more than 29 years.
- How Jack Canfield used speaking engagements to drive his brand-new book to the New York Times Best Seller List.
- What topics organizations are most interested in having speakers address (AND MUCH MORE!!!)
Again, go here now to register for Thursday’s free teleseminar.