Turn your content into passive income. It’s easy.
…Jack Canfield is doing it
…David Bach is doing it
…The radio personality Dr. Laura Berman is doing it
…And fitness gurus/authors Jillian Michaels and Denise Austin are doing it, too.
So are many authors and experts you’ve never heard of, many who’ve never written a book, let alone a bestseller.
They’re all using this strategy to make a serious PASSIVE monthly income from their content with surprisingly little work. I’m talking about creating a profitable membership site in which people pay monthly for access to your content (and often a community as well).
Want to discover how you can use this system to create your own membership site and generate recurring passive income based on your book or expertise?
If so, join my friend Steve Harrison for a free telephone seminar on Thursday, October 17th about the Passive Income Blueprint for Authors/Experts.
On the call you’ll hear Steve interview Stu McLaren, the nation’s top expert in helping authors and experts build wildly popular community and membership sites that provide ongoing passive income.
McLaren has helped over 40,000 authors, consultants, top experts and entrepreneurs turn their content into membership sites.
He is so highly regarded and sought after, he charges as much as $75,000 to consult with clients. But on this call Thursday you get access to him for a full hour and a half for free.
On Thursday’s call, you’ll discover:
* A breakdown of the top 5 membership models that bring in the money (with examples of each)
* What almost any author can do to “recycle” a $20 book into a membership site that pays $20 every single month (even works with unpublished books and manuscripts too!)
* Case histories of authors and experts who’ve created healthy monthly passive incomes from their membership sites. (Most of these people were not famous when they started.)
* The major advantage you’ll have when you create a membership site BEFORE you write your next book
* The secret to creating great content for your site, without ever writing anything
* The 4 hottest topics that work best for membership sites (these have built-in traffic and followings of people ready to join)
* How to decide what content you give away for free to attract members and what content you charge for
* How to use your membership site to attract agents and publishers who will offer you book deals they never would have if you didn’t have the site
* Why you don’t have to be a programming geek to start your membership site (a simple WordPress “plug-in” does it all for you)
Membership sites are the future of the Internet. There’s a reason why some of today’s best-selling authors have membership sites.
A membership site is:
…Easier than writing and publishing books or consulting one-on-one with clients
…Takes as little as 2-4 hours a week to maintain
…And provides a STEADY, passive revenue that gives you flexibility and freedom to pursue other interests and not have to worry about income coming in.
And NOW is the perfect time to create your membership site… get your message out to the world and start profiting from your content and expertise. If you have a book, or a manuscript or even an outline… you already have what you need to start your site.
If you too want to generate passive revenue from your book (or expertise if your book isn’t out yet or you have no plans to write one) make sure to be on this call. I know you’ll find this training valuable and am thrilled to be an affiliate for Steve’s company.