Livestreaming is one of the best ways to grow your audience and build meaningful relationships with them. It’s the number one way my clients get booked and busy!!! But to do it right, you need a great deal of time in front of the camera. Especially if you’re just getting started, it can be tough to know what to film. Here are 10 ideas to get you started with livestreaming today.
- Q&A Sessions. Open up your livestream to questions from viewers. Answer their questions with your helpful expertise and make notes, as these commonly asked questions could offer great ideas for future content.
- Teach Your Viewers. Find something your viewers need to do that you can teach them. If possible, focus on teaching something that solves a problem they face. You can show them how to do it and take questions and comments along the way.
- Product Demonstrations. Take a new product and introduce it. Show viewers how to use it and teach them some tricks and hacks to make it more valuable for them. This is great to do along with a new product launch.
- Interview a Guest. Find an influencer or expert in your niche and interview them live for your audience. You can take audience questions as well. This will give you a valuable topic for your livestream and also help your interviewee get exposure.
- Go Behind the Scenes. Take your viewers behind the scenes in your company or industry. This creates a highly personal experience that’s great for building relationships.
- Attend a Live Event. Attend a live event and livestream it for your viewers who wish they were there. Just walk around with a camera showing them what’s going on and talking to people.
- Offer Helpful Tips. You can create a highly valuable livestream experience by just getting in front of the camera and sharing some tips that will help your viewers in their business or life.
- Announce Breaking News. Is there something new going on that you’d like to share with your audience? You can share news about your company such as a new product line, something happening in your industry, or anything that might be of interest to your audience.
- Hold a Webinar. Turn your livestream into a webinar. Create a structured presentation that teaches your audience how to do something with interactive features. Use zoom or streamyard. Here is what I use.
- Create a Live Show. Create a recurring live event on video like a TV show that your audience can tune in to regularly. This simple structure will help retain viewers and keep them coming back each time. I host a weekly LIVE show, Get Out There and Get Known... with thousands of listeners each: www.PamPerryPodcast.com.
Start with the ideas above and keep an idea file. Whenever you have an idea, add it. You can also generate topics by looking at other livestreams and video content in your niche. See if there are any ideas you can use to create engaging live videos for your followers. It’s a great way to get booked and busy for 2022!
Do you want to learn more about livestreaming? Check out my membership community, ReadySetGoSpeak, which teaches you the A to Z of branding online and helps you achieve your business goals – with confidence. ReadySetGoSpeak.com