If you’ve had a hard time discovering your purpose or choosing your path because you have so many interests, hobbies, and skills, then you are what they’re calling a multi-passionate, and this episode is all for you.
My guest, Tamra Andress, has unapologetically shaped a purpose from her passions and centered her faith in her business. But she didn’t start out that way – a moment of profound hurt pushed her to abandon the hustle and find her true success.
Tamra has combined her gifts, skills, passion, and faith for a purpose with the clarity (and financial profit) that I want for you, so listen in and learn: how marketplace ministry creates opportunities for you serve without a pulpit, my “junk drawer” method for finding your purpose, what a Jim Carrey movie can tell you about identity, how hiring a coach will accelerate your business … and more!
"You don’t really discover purpose; purpose discovers you.” – Tamra Andress
Highlights From This Episode:
- About being unapologetic in your business and faith
- The truth about finding your purpose
- True Story! The hustle can earn a lot, but it will also cost you…
- Would your life pass The Tombstone Test?
- What to do with your many interests and passions
- Why you need a coach (even if you are a coach)
- Marketplace Ministry: from coffee table to Clubhouse to conventions
- True Story! Career + Life Experience = A New Purpose
- Why women-focused businesses shouldn’t ignore men
- What a publicist can and can’t do for you
- My “Junk Drawer” method for finding purpose in your passions
- 2 unexpected places Tamra connected with book publishers
- What success really means
- Pro Tip! The #1 way to qualify and clarify your audience
- Dr. Pam Perry's Ready Set Go Speak! Program
- Dr. Pam’s Speaker PR and Branding Club on Clubhouse
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.