Welcome to the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! Join me, Pam Perry, as I show you how to crack the code in getting out there to get known.
Listen in each week as I offer you strategies on publicity, publishing, and platform building.
If you want to get booked on media places and superstar stages, subscribe to this podcast so you’ll catch every episode.
On this first episode, I talk about my 30 years of experiences in the media, introduce all three parts of my Ready-Set-Go method for getting media publicity, highlight why people are afraid to ‘get out there,’ reveal the 4 things you need to have before you do get out there …and more!
"Know that you're going to get some No's and be ok with that." – Pam Perry
Highlights From This Episode:
- Who this podcast is for
- The grand tour of my 30 years of experience in print, radio, TV, and magazines
- The 3 things I'll talk about on this podcast
- Check out my Ready, Set, Go method
- For Example: What it took to get ready for this first episode (it takes a village!)
- Why media publicity is a winning way to get seen
- Are you an expert? See if you’re any of these three things…
- 2 big reasons that people are afraid to ‘get out there’
- 4 things you need to have before you get out there
- Do you think you’re ready? See if you have these three things…
- How getting time in the media is like becoming a bestselling author
- 2 people who can help you see your blind spots
- Here’s a jumpstart question for you…
- Some small ponds where you can be the ‘big fish’
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.