So you want to publish a magazine. That’s great! But before you get started, it’s important to figure out what your niche is. What are you passionate about? What do you want your magazine to be known for? Once you know your niche, you can start planning your content and marketing strategy. Keep in mind that it takes a lot of hard work to get a magazine off the ground, but it can be done with the right approach – and coaches/mentors.
I’m speaking at a “Niche Media” event where hundreds of publishers from around the country will be sharing ideas and brainstorming together – and masterminding our best practices and winning ideas.
100% focused on niche media publishing and revenue growth! The Super Niche Media Conference is 25+ sessions including 4 amazing keynotes all focused on new revenue generation for your media company!Join Dr. Pam Perry, publisher of Speakers Magazine - she's one of the keynote speakers at the Super Niche Media Conference in DC, April 6 to 8. Click To Tweet
- The Super Niche 2021 in-person event had a 97% 5-star rating!
- 100% CDC safety protocols in place
- 25+ Breakout sessions with live Q&A
- 100% focused on new revenue generation for your media company
- 3 Pre-Niche Media Conference workshops: Digital Revenue Growth Strategies, the inaugural Media Sales Academy, and Proven Strategies to Grow Your Audience 12X!
- Publishers Track, Sales Training Track, Editorial Track, Audience & Events Track, and Revenue Ideas Track
- 4 live Niche Media Conference keynotes by media industry experts
- Award-winning boutique hotel – Westin Hotel on Old Town Square in Alexandria, VA – just across the Potomac from downtown DC
- Niche Fun! Guided night bus tour of DC’s amazing monuments
- Welcome Party on the Potomac 🙂
- Cherry Blossom Festival Tours