Whether you’re retired from corporate or readying to, are mid-career, or a business owner, you’ll love my interview with award-winning network executive Zondra Evans from the ZondraTV Network!
After 4 decades in corporate with 20 years in leadership roles, Zondra retired to write, speak, and lead women in a big way – and then she was pointed toward even bigger goals.
Using God-given guidance on everything from pivoting to pricing, Zondra went to start a YouTube channel and ended up running a streaming media network with the potential to reach more than 200 million viewers.
Listen in to hear about her post-retirement reboot, how streaming video affects cable TV plus the new opportunities available to you, the importance of an exit strategy (even if you’re an employee), 3 ways you can get involved with ZondraTV, the power she found in her name, what it’s like to be on a faith walk … and more!
“Streaming is the new TV … it’s not new but it’s now. This is the way people are being heard; this is the way people are growing their business.” – Zondra Evans
Highlights From This Episode:
- True Story! There IS life after retirement – just ask Zondra
- She went to start a YouTube video, but she got a media network #whaaaa
- What TV looks like now
- True Story! How this Baby Boomer bounced back from a disappointment
- God’s nudge to build her streaming TV network
- The leadership-loving Zondra TV lineup
- Free streaming channels vs subscription-based streaming
- 3 ways your company can get involved in Zondra TV and where to start
- Wow! How many hats does this network executive wear?
- The power Zondra found in using her God-given name
- Are you an author-speaker who wants to be on ZTV? Here’s how to get started…
- Pam Perry’s Ready Set Go Speak! program
- Speakers magazine
- Zondra Evans
- Impact: Life, Leadership and Legacy by Zondra Evans and others
- The Power of Investing in You by Zondra Evans
- Zondra’s Fireside Chat with Zondra show
- Zondra’s Real BizTalk show
- The Communicator Awards
- Zeds Corporation
- Zondra TV (ZTV) Network
- ZondraTV on Roku
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.