Are you looking for a way to increase your personal branding? Do you want to stand out in the crowd and be noticed? Then you need to learn about the PR Pivot and how it can revolutionize your personal marketing plan. The PR Pivot is a shift in the world of publicity that has taken place in the last decade. It has blurred the lines between paid, earned, shared, and owned media and companies are now looking for editorial content rather than buying ads. This shift has opened up a huge SEO opportunity for those who know how to take advantage of it.
Quickmediacoverage.com is a great place to start when it comes to learning the PR Pivot. Here, you can access curated content created by journalists specifically for you. This will help you get more leads and increase your business.
"I'm a PR purist. PR purist, meaning that it has to be earned.” – Dr. Pam Perry
Highlights From This Episode:
- The Publishing OG [00:02:09]
- PR is on the Internet [00:03:24]
- Pop Quiz: What is the Gap in PR today? [00:04:18]
- Done for you PR [00:05:33]
- The Foundation: Speakers Magazine [00:07:19]
- Pay me in P-E-S-O [00:08:11]
- The target market of Quick Media [00:14:00]
- Action Step: Getting seen everywhere [00:15:05]
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcasts.