So, did you get all the media attention you hoped for in 2021?😃
Well, whether you did or didn’t, I’m here to help you get more than you got!
Be ready to take notes, because I’ve brought my list with more than 22 tried-and-true ways to get out there and get known. I’m an OG, so we’ll look beyond social media — there’s no dancing on TikTok required💃🏿
While you jot down your favorites, I want you to think on this: How much closer could you be to your big dream if you picked JUST ONE thing to work on in 2022?
And remember: You can work on these 22+ ways to get out there and get known in my Ready Set Go Speak membership program, where you’ll join a community of like-minded people and mentors for you to learn, grow, and succeed with. A reasonable monthly membership fee will get you unlimited access to all my digital resources — videos, checklists, worksheets, and more.
"Whatever you do, be consistent, make sure that your branding is always clean, that you stay on point, and that you never, ever make people confused about what you do.” – Dr. Pam Perry
Highlights From This Episode:
- First, let’s wipe away the overwhelm…
- 3 things you need for word-of-mouth to work
- This will always work better than social media marketing
- Why a branded calendar is a great giveaway
- A fresh way to deliver digital to your audience
- How to make the most of your Live videos
- An affordable way to do direct mail (yes, that’s still a thing)
- 6 things to include in your email signature
- If you’ve wanted to be on a billboard, check this out…
- Another way to get published in the newspaper
- What you need instead of a boring bio
- How often you should do a press release (and how I can help)
- 8 things to get your website right
- Whatever you do, do these 3 things, too…
- The one thing you shouldn’t do in 2022
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.