What are the prices of your services?
The minimum investment required for our services is $1,500. The $1,500 plan is for 30 days of PR & Social Media Marketing (which we provide on a monthly retainer bases), which consists of the following:
- Private coaching and consulting with Pam Perry
- Comprehensive review of your current positioning, content, materials, etc.
- Creating a content strategy and plan of action to help you attract your target audience
- Set-up, optimizing and/or managing your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and all other necessary social media accounts
- Creating necessary written marketing copy
- Implementing email marketing, press release distribution to key PR distribution networks, and other appropriate media (both new and traditional) to reach and engage your targeted markets
- Create and distribute autoresponder messages
- Engage our internal lists of over 10,000 on email and ½ million in social media to promote your brand and motivate social sharing and reviews
- Specific direction with utilizing strategies that will maximize your value to your target audience
- Utilizing our proprietary PR 2.0 strategies to maximize your visibility
We also offer Book Launch Campaigns, Thought Leadership Development and Positioning, Platform Building, and more…all of which are customized to your unique situation and last for a minimum of 3 months. These custom 3 month PR & Marketing packages start at $5,500 and includes connecting you with appropriate media contacts.
We do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach to building a powerful platform. Everyone’s needs are different, and therefore the specific strategies utilized in our plans are based on your unique situation.
Do you offer payment plans?
We offer payment plans for the following service:
All 3 month campaigns (50% Deposit, the remaining balance due 30 days later)
All other services must be paid in full before services are rendered.
How do I qualify for a free strategy session with Pam Perry?
The free initial strategy session is provided so that we may know your goals and opportunities to see if our services are a good fit for you. We also want to give you the opportunity to speak with Pam so that you will know specifically what we can do for you, and you can determine whether or not you would like to work with us.
You must already have the budget and drive to move forward with services in order to qualify for a free strategy session. If you do not have a minimum of $1,500 as your marketing budget, your strategy session application will not be approved.
Your application will also not be approved if you expect to receive a full platform building campaign for only $1,500. Those who have $1,500 will only qualify if they already have a foundation. For example, you must already have an optimized blogsite before you start a marketing campaign. However, that doesn’t mean that just because you don’t have a blogsite, we can’t help you. It all depends on your situation.
Your application will be thoroughly reviewed, and we go as far as researching you online to see what we find (or don’t find). Your budget must be realistic to what you want to achieve.
For example, people who say they are not financially able to support their goals right now or say that their maximum budget is $200 will not qualify for a strategy session, because they are not ready to move forward with our services. They also are not being realistic in thinking that they can hire any PR, Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Advertising…or any other Agency, Company, or Firm without a budget.
This strategy session is NOT a coaching or “let me pick Pam’s brain for answers” session, it IS a “let’s see if we are a good fit for you” session.
I don’t have much money, can you help me?
Pam and her team want to help as many people as possible, and that is why we are in the process of creating digital products under $100 for those on a tight budget who are not financially ready for our services.
Pam has already created a plethora of valuable free content (written, audio, and video) that anyone on any budget can take advantage of. If you do not have the money, then please take time out to learn from all of the free content that Pam provides on the blog and all her other online properties that you will find links to on the blog.
Does Pam Perry offer consultations or coaching?
Yes she does. Please click here for more information.
Can you send me a proposal?
Here’s how our process works:
- You must fill out an application for a free initial strategy session with Pam Perry so that we can determine if you are ready to utilize our services
- If your application is approved, you will be able to schedule your strategy session with Pam. During this session Pam will determine your needs, and both you and her will decide if you are ready to move forward with our services.
- If you are ready to move forward, you will receive a written proposal from our Client Services Manager
What type of website will help me attract my target audience?
Please read the following free reports:
Do you offer web design services?
We no longer offer web design services; however, we can recommend a company to you.
I’m not an author, will the PR 2.0 & Platform Building Bootcamp help me?
Yes. We follow Pam Perry’s methodology and belief that everyone should have a book, because that is what positions you. Your book is your main content, and you need content in order to be successful with your blog and social media. It doesn’t have to be a big book, nor does it have to be a traditional written book that you hold in your hands (there are many types of “books”).
Everyone should have a “signature” book (regardless of what industry you’re in). This is part of having a good foundation and building a powerful platform. We believe that one reason why entrepreneurs struggle is because they don’t know how to get “positioned” with a book.
Business owners with a book do 1,000 times better than those without one.