Here’s the truth: As a business owner, you can’t do all the things. You have customers to serve and relationships to cultivate; you can’t wear every single hat in your business. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution to that common problem!
Guest Kieara Johnson — award-winning entrepreneur and female founder of All Things Business — joins me to discuss how virtual assistants help you start, grow, and scale your business by taking over its essential operations. When a VA uses her gifts and talents to run your business, you’re set free to put your gifts and talents to work in the world.So listen in and learn: Why you need a trusted team, what a virtual assistant is and does, what makes entrepreneurs special, what social media and your website should do for your business, what’s changed about TikTok, how your social media profiles can make or break your business, what makes a great website (and it isn’t lots of pretty pictures), 3 keys to jumpstart your social media strategy … and more!
"It is imperative, in the days that we live in, that we have a social media presence. It’s no longer for kids.” – Kieara Johnson
Highlights From This Episode:
- 12 essential business tasks a virtual assistant can do for you
- How hiring a virtual assistant saves you time and money
- Kieara’s Story: From a fashion passion to a business about business
- A brilliant business is paused by the pandemic — and another one begun!
- 3 reasons you need a trustworthy website creator
- What a virtual assistant is and does
- Is your attention where it does the most good (and makes you the most money)?
- Why you need a social media manager
- How your social media profiles can help and hurt you
- What social media is actually for (when it comes to business)
- 3 key points for your social media strategy
- Why your website doesn’t work, and the ONE thing it has to do for you
- Want to start a podcast? Here are 4 ways a virtual assistant can help…
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
Enter your text here...