Ready to reinvent, reset and REbrand? The beginning of a new year is a great time to write a new narrative. Create a new story. Change things up a bit and be mindful of the goals and dreams you want to reach.
It requires staying on your “Ps and Qs “all year.
Definition of p’s and q’s
something (as one’s manners) that one should be mindful of
Just like Oprah has the Big “O” – I have the Big “P” – actually I have two Ps in my name- Pam Perry. Couldn’t get away from it either because my maiden name was Pratt. Then I go and name my doggie “Peppy.”
So I have this thing about “Ps” and here are 17 Ps for 2017 to help you stay on your Qs to make your dreams come true:
- Push. Don’t slack off when it gets tough. Push through to end.
- Pound. Your dream won’t just happen because you wish it… you have to get out there and pound the pavement or pound on some doors.
- Press. If you want it bad enough, you’ll press through no matter what.
- Proclaim. Speak what you seek. Affirm your vision by proclaiming it as already done. Words have power.
- Plan. Dreams will become a nightmare if you don’t plan. Write your vision and make it plain.
- Prosper. Walk in your God-given gifts and watch God bless you. YOU are blessed to be a blessing.
- Perspective. Work on how you “see” things every day. Don’t worry. Don’t fret. Stay positive. Be mindful of your moods and work on motivating yourself if you feel yourself slipping into negativity.
- Promotion. Don’t be the world’s best kept secret. Let your light shine. Speak up, show up and promote your offerings to the world. Quit hiding with that false humility. This year market and promote like a beast.
- People. You have to network with the right people. Connect with kindred spirits. This is the year of personal touch. Take time with people, get to know them and help each other achieve goals. Get a mentor and a coach.
- Practice. Yes, if you want to be great you have to take the time to practice your gift/talents. Take a class that makes you stretch yourself and practice what you preach so to speak. Practice doesn’t make you perfect, it makes you better.
- Platform. Build one. A real one. You are a leader – so what are you sowing to have “followers?” Be content driven and deliver consistently.
- Productivity. Quit wasting time doing things that do not move you closer to your dreams. Delegate, Dump or DO that darn thing. But don’t just be busy for the sake of being busy. Every day write down three things that move you to where you want to be – and produce results!
- Personality. You have one, show it. It’s your USP. It’s what you’ve developed and the one thing that makes you unique. It’s the basis of your personal brand. Dig deep and improve yourself daily.
- Power. Your “secret” power will be found in prayer. You can’t do any dream without God giving your the vision and blueprint. Your Creator knows how to get everything you need to achieve – you must develop a strong relationship and ASK and you’ll receive.
- Publish. Yes, I’m going there. It’s time to write that book. A Good Book. The signature book that positions you as the expert and authority in your field. That’s where my genius shines – I can help you with that.
- Package. Once you’ve written your book now it’s time to package that book into more than 100 products. One good book is how to share YOUR genius to the masses.
- Podcast. Get on one or start one. You have talent, gifts and experience to share with the world. Get out there! Go!
What are YOU going to do differently or more of to stay on your “Ps” and “Qs” in 2017?