If you think branding is all about logos and only for Fortune 500 companies, then you need to listen in on my chat with award-winning entrepreneur and author, Tarsha Hearns (formerly Tarsha Polk) – aka The Marketing Lady – because your future success may depend on it.
Whether you are trying to build a bigger business, looking at colleges or scholarships, or aiming for a better job, your personal brand helps you stand out from the crowd by showcasing what makes you unique: your mission or purpose; your skills, talents, and gifts; your personality and passion – your best authentic self and all that you bring to the world.So, listen in and learn from Tarsha’s 20+ years of experience in marketing, sales training, and entrepreneurship, including: why you need to build a personal brand, 5 questions to uncover your life’s purpose, the one question that can help you stand out from the crowd, 3 questions to jumpstart your networking strategy, and how credibility, consistency, and storytelling lead to business profits and job promotions … and more!
“People are buying into you first, before they’re buying into your service or your product.” – Tarsha Hearns
Highlights From This Episode:
- What is a personal brand?
- Uncover your purpose through these 5 questions
- What people are attracted to (and it ain’t your company logo)
- Do you need to build a personal brand?
- How do you stand out from the crowd? Ask yourself this question…
- Pro tips for naming for your brand
- 2 brand names that became everyday words – can you guess what they are?
- Why networking is vital + how some folks get it wrong
- 3 questions to jumpstart your networking strategy
- Level up! Are you doing this with your brand colors?
- True Story! Branding so good that a 3-year-old recognizes it
- Why consistency is key to a strong(er) brand
- How storytelling builds a better brand
- Here are 6 ways to market online – how many are you doing?
- How building credibility fits into building a brand
- All the single ladies! Here’s a message just for you…
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Get Out There and Get Known podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star rating and review on Apple Podcast (formerly iTunes) to help me reach even more people.